Friday, September 09, 2005

Welcome to FU:EL!

Hey all! Welcome to the website for "File Under: Easy Listening", the long-running, much-loved (or at least, I like to think so) power pop radio show! FU:EL airs Monday nights from 6-8pm on KWUR-FM (90.3 FM in St. Louis, MO) and is also available online at www.kwur.com.

Many long-time listeners of the show will remember the days when I had a co-host, one Brad Terebelo. Well, Brad has gone to Philadelphia, but I've gotten ever-so-lonely in the studio of late, so get ready for a plethora of co-hosts. I'm using my connections at local magazine PlaybackSTL to bring some of the brightest local music journalists onto the St. Louis airwaves. Tune in next Monday, September 12th, for the first show of the semester, where I'll be joined by Playback music reviewer Lauren Beckerle.

Be sure to stay tuned to this very site for setlists, concert announcements, and other show updates. See y'all on Monday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home