Monday, October 31, 2005

"She comes running down like water/ To splash around with the ones that taught her"

If you missed last week's show, you missed out on a treat! PLAYBACK:stl editors-in-chief Laura Hamlett and Jim Dunn co-hosted the show with me and played a plethora of great music. Unfortunately, posting the playlist slipped my mind at the time, so you'll have to wait a bit to see it (my apologies), but trust me....'twas a good 'un.

Tonight's episode of FU:EL is a no-go, as I will be out in Columbia, MO, screaming my head off at the three nice boys from Guster. Don't worry, though....File Under:EasyListening will return on November 7th with my special guest co-host Kaylen Hoffman, also of Playback. Kaylen maintains after looking over a few playlists here that she and I have near identical taste. This can only bode well for you, dear listener.

Show of the week this week would be Guster, obviously, with a spoken word performance by Henry Rollins at the Pageant a close second. See you at one or the other!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home