Monday, April 10, 2006

"When you're an explosion, you're dynamite!" Setlist for 4/10

I don't where all the new wave stuff came from this week. I really don't. Great show, though.

Bob Mould "See A Little Light" Workbook
Morrissey "Suedehead" Viva Hate
Jimmy Eat World "Game of Pricks" Live at La Scala
Guided By Voices "My Valuable Hunting Knife" Human Amusements at Hourly Rates
The Strokes "You Only Live Once" First Impressions of Earth
The Cribs "Mirror Kissers" The New Fellas
The Yeah Yeah Yeahs "Gold Lion" Show Your Bones
Sing-Sing "Mister Kadali" Sing-Sing and I
The Sounds "Painted By Numbers" Dying to Say This To You
Rock Kills Kid "Midnight" Are You Nervous?
Arctic Monkeys "I Bet You Look Good on the Dancefloor" Whatever People Say I Am, That's What I Am Not
Rainer Maria "Life of Leisure" Catastrophe Keeps Us Together
The M's "Never Do This Again" Future Women
The Flaming Lips "Free Radicals" At War With the Mystics
Death Cab For Cutie "Soul Meets Body" Plans
Matthew Sweet & Susanna Hoffs "Alone Again Or" Under the Covers Vol. 1

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home