Monday, November 14, 2005

"You hobo humpin' slobo babe/ Get off, get off, get offa me!": Setlist 11-14-05

Another week, another setlist. This time, I was joined by PLAYBACK:stl theatre editor and fellow Bellevillian Tyson Blanquart for yet another phenomenal show, setlist below. Be sure to tune in next week, when my special guest will be....NO ONE! That's right, no one signed up for this week, so I'll be taking a week to enjoy the thrill of solo radio once again. Don't get too used to it, though, because the guest stars come back fast and furious starting on the 28th with PLAYBACKer Cory Hoehn. I wonder...is his name pronounced "Hane"? That's how *I*'ve been pronouncing it, and that'd be cool if I'm right. Cuz then his name would sound like Corey Haim. And that'd be cool.

---------------------------------------------------
Dinosaur Jr. "Never Bought It" Hand it Over
Wolf Parade "Shine a Light" Wolf Parade EP
Fiona Apple "Better Version of Me" Extraordinary Machine
Dungen "Panda" Ta Det Lungt
The Coral "So Long Ago" Invisible Invasion
Low Skies "Five's Gone Quiet" I Have Been To Beautiful Places
Doves "There Goes the Fear" Last Broadcast
Hum "Stars" You'd Prefer An Astronaut
Whale "Hobo Humpin Slobo Babe" We Care
Flaming Lips "Turn it On" Transmissions from the Satellite Heart
Qui*x*otic "Sitting in the Park" Mortal Mirror
Sufjan Stevens "Come on Feel the Illinoise" Illinois
Morrissey "The More You Ignore Me, the Closer I Get" Vauxhall and I
Big Star "Best Chance We've Ever Had" In Space
Son Volt "Jet Pilot" Okemah and the Melody of Riot
Son Volt "Drown" A Retrospective
Sleater-Kinney "Rollercoaster" The Woods
Sleater-Kinney "Little Babies" Dig Me Out
Franz Ferdinand "Do You Want To" You Could Have It So Much Better
Pixies "Where Is My Mind (live)" Sell Out
Shame Club "Rivas Gunna" Volume
Supergrass "Jesus Came From Outta Space" Supergrass
Pete Yorn "Murray" musicforthemorningafter
Sonic Youth "Kool Thing" Goo (deluxe edition)
Nirvana "About a Girl (demo)" Sliver: the best of the box
Alkaline Trio "Mercy Me" Crimson

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home